Call: 1300 888 408
Environmental Management Statement
Como Building Products Pty Ltd are an Australian manufacturer of access panels, metal pan ceiling tiles, acoustic timber panel systems, plumbing products and general sheet metal products and has long recognised that we must manufacture our products in an environmentally responsible and sustainable manner.
To achieve the above:
- All of our products are locally manufactured.
- Como Building Products Pty Ltd only uses ‘Green Energy’ in the manufacture of its products.
- Any water used in the manufacturing process is captured rainfall from our factory and is recycled within our factory.
- Any MDF purchased by Como is only purchased from ‘Forrest Stewardship Council’ supply chain accredited suppliers.
- Como Building Products have a ‘Cradle to Grave’ recycling program that that ensures any product manufactured by Como Building Products is constructed in such a manner that the parts can be reused or recycled at the end of the products useful life within a building. ( Designed for Disassembly)
- Como Building Products will accept all products manufactured by us to be returned for disassembly and reused or recyced.
- Como Building Products strives to minimise any waste that may be generated in the manufacturing process and has a ‘Lean Manufacturing’ program in place.
Como Building Products is constantly striving to achieve greater manufacturing and environmental effiencies and as such this statement will be continuously updated.